Dermal Skin Treatments
2 Weeks Prior:
No sun exposure to the treatment area’s or sunburn, minimum of 30+ should be worn every day. Daily use of advanced AHA/BHA’s, Vitamin A serum (retinol) and Vitamin C serurm, this ensures skin barrier is strong enough to withheld Clinical treatments and to get the best possible results.
1 Week Prior:
No facial waxing/threading, tinting or laser hair removal treatments.
3 Days Prior:
Stop use of advanced AHA/BHA, exfoliation and Vitamin A serum (retinol) and no sun exposure at all to treatment areas.
Laser/ Hair Removal Treatments
Contraindications to treatment
- No sun exposure/ Solarium use/ Fake Tan/ self-tanner’s – 2 weeks prior
- 2 weeks prior No Prescription Medications (both routine and occasional use) or Antibiotics (please inform your technician of any medical changes as pigmentation can occur on skin)
- Accutane –taken in the last 6 months
- No waxing/Threading/Depilatory Creams
- Undergoing treatment for skin cancer
- Gold Therapy
- Diabetes or other Auto-immune Diseases
- History of keloid or hypertrophic scarring
3 days prior:
In treatment area’s stop use of advanced AHA/BHA, exfoliation and Vit A serum (retinol) and no sun exposure at all to treatment areas.
5 days post:
Don’t use any advanced AHA/BHA’s, exfoliator’s or Vit A serums (retinol) or any products containing Tretinion, benzoyl, peroxide, astringents etc, post treatment to ensure skin’s natural healing process happens.